Classes begin on August 20th!
Dance Connection offers three sessions of classes during the year: Fall-Spring, Summer, and Summer Camps. The Fall-Spring session generally begins at the start of the school year and finishes at the end of May. The summer session is a 4-8 week program. A variety of summer camps are offered at various times during the summer. In addition to our regular sessions, we offer workshops and dance intensives including our annual Ballet Intensive at the start of summer, and our Dance Connection Intensive in August. Each session and/or workshop requires separate registration.
To Register for Dance Classes Online.
1. Read and understand all information pertaining to your registration including the Dance Connection Policies, Tuition, and registration information.
2. Click here to open the Online Dance Connection Registration Page. Scroll to the right for new students.
3. Register with your email address and create a password
4. Follow the online instructions to enter your Family Information, Student Information and select your class or classes. Review class enrollment for accuracy (Steps 1-4 of the online registration process)
5. Make your payment online for your registration fee and tuition (Step 5 online registration process). You will have the option to set up recurring payments either through a credit card or an EFT transaction, or make a one-time payment online.
Be sure to make a payment to secure your spot; the system automatically drops students at midnight for all unpaid registration accounts.
Login using your email address. You can easily view your account online, make a payment, change your information, etc.