Registration for the Fall 2017- Spring 2018 Season
Fall Classes begin on Monday, August 21, 2017
All Fall – Spring registration is effective through our spring season,
and all Fall-Spring 2017-2018 classes will cease on June 4, 2018.
Summer Session Registration begins in April. Summer Dance Camp Registration begins in January.
We offer online paperless registration and an online account managing program.
Registration for the Fall 2017- Spring 2018 Season will be accepted until February 1, 2018 on a space available basis.
Registration Fees: $45.00 for new students, $35.00 for returning students.
The registration fee is payable at time of registration for the Fall-Spring season.
Dance Connection offers three sessions of classes during the year: Fall-Spring, Summer, and Summer Camps. The Fall-Spring session generally begins at the start of the school year and finishes at the end of May. The summer session is a 4-8 week program. A variety of summer camps are offered at various times during the summer. In addition to our regular sessions, we offer workshops and dance intensives including our annual Ballet Intensive at the start of summer, and our Dance Connection Intensive in August. Each session and/or workshop requires separate registration.
Dance Connection will continue to accept new students into existing classes providing there is space in the class, and the dancer meets the age and level requirements. Because all classes are ongoing and progressive, the best time to register for the Fall-Spring season is at the start of the fall. If registration is after October, it may be necessary for a new student to take private lessons to catch up to a class progress level once the classes have begun. This is at the discretion of each instructor, and can be arranged through our office.
To Register for Dance Classes Online.
1. Read and understand all information pertaining to your registration including the Dance Connection Policies, Tuition, and registration information.
2. Click here to open the Online Dance Connection Registration Page. Scroll to the right for new students.
3. Register with your email address and create a password
4. Follow the online instructions to enter your Family Information, Student Information and select your class or classes. Review class enrollment for accuracy (Steps 1-4 of the online registration process)
5. Make your payment online for your registration fee and tuition (Step 5 online registration process). You will have the option to set up recurring payments either through a credit card or an EFT transaction, or make a one-time payment online.
Be sure to make a payment to secure your spot; the system automatically drops students at midnight for all unpaid registration accounts.
Login using your email address. You can easily view your account online, make a payment, change your information, etc.